Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Limocado Sauce



This is my FAVORITE dressing/dip.  It's easy, fast, healthy and delicious.  The flavor of the lime & honey really compliment the avocado and it's just so flavorful.  I hope you enjoy it!!

This recipe is paleo & clean eating


Limocado Sauce

Ingredients:
1 ripe avocado (I use them when they're very soft)
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1/4 cup honey
Juice a lime to get 3 tablespoons
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 small jalapeno, seeded
water to thin

Instructions:
I use my immersion blender to mix this up, so my instructions will read as such.  You could also use a small food processor or blender.
Put all ingredients except water in the container the immersion blender came with.  Blend on low speed to combine then switch to high speed to blend.  Add water a couple of tablespoons at a time to then to your preference.  I only add a couple tablespoons because I like it a bit thicker.  Store in a pint jar in refrigerator.  Enjoy on a salad or use as a dip for veggies, chicken or fish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment