Monday, December 16, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Energy Balls



Another delicious energy ball!!  I was impressed with how yummy these were also.  I enjoy them for a snack or after a good workout!  My kids loved them too!





Pumpkin Pie Energy Balls
Ingredients:
1 cup old fashioned oats
1 cup Bob's Red Mill Cereal 5 Grain Rolled Cereal
1/4 cup Justin's Almond Butter or your favorite almond butter
1/2 cup pure pumpkin (I used canned pumpkin)
1/4 cup honey
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1 scoop peanut butter protein powder*

Instructions:
Combine all ingredients in a bowl then cover and refrigerate for about a half hour to chill.  Form into balls by hand and store in fridge.  Enjoy as a yummy snack!

*I use About Time Whey protein powder - http://tryabouttime.com/
If you use a different protein powder put in one whole serving size

No comments:

Post a Comment