Friday, August 17, 2012

Peaches-n-Cream No-Bake Cheesecake



This recipe I cut in half from the original I found.  I will post the full size 8x10 recipe and if you want you can cut it in half and put it in a prepared graham cracker pie crust.  It was very delicious.  I would most definitely make this again!  It was the other cheesecake I made for my hubby's birthday the other day.  Chris did have a piece and said it was good - but he likes the plain old vanilla cheesecake with a strawberry topping.  I served it to the guys as they were combining the field behind our house.  Our hired man was still raving about it two days later after he had some, but who doesn't like peaches and cream?!  As with the other no bake cheesecake recipe I have, I used the 1/3 reduced fat neufchatel cream cheese and lite whipped topping.

Peaches-n-Cream No-Bake Cheesecake

Ingredients:
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup sugar, divided
4 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
1 .3-ounce package peach jello
2 fresh peaches, chopped (extra slices for top if you like)
1 8-ounce tub cool whip, thawed

Instructions:
Mix graham crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup sugar and press into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.  Refrigerate until ready to use.  In a bowl mix cream cheese and sugar until combined then add peach jello and mix well.  Fold in peaches and cool whip with a spoon and pour into crust.  You can top the cheesecake with more slices of peaches as shown in my photo above.

No comments:

Post a Comment